Absences may be called into the school at any time by calling 613-332-1220 and pressing 4 for the attendance mailbox. Parents/guardians can leave a message that their student will be absent on a certain day and state the reason why they will be away.

Going to be away more than 3 days:

Vacations, hunting absences and extended absences of more than 3 days require a Prolonged Absence form to be completed. Students may pick this form up in the front office.  The form is taken to all teachers for work assignments that will be missed during the absence then  home for parents/guardians signature and back to the school for the principal's signature.