Please note: if a student will be away from the school for hunting, vacation, etc. for more than 3 consectutive days, a Prolonged Absence Form must be completed. This form is available in the main office and after being filled out is taken to all teachers so that they may provide you with homework/assignments etc. while you are away. The form is then returned to the office to be signed by the principal.