Are you Vacationing?

Please note: if a student will be away from the school for hunting, vacation, etc. for more than 3 consectutive days, a Prolonged Absence Form must be completed. This form is available in the main office and after being filled out is taken to all teachers so that they may provide you with homework/assignments etc. while you are away. The form is then returned to the office to be signed by the principal.

Absences, medical appts etc.

Absences may be called into the school at any time by calling 613-332-1220 and pressing 4 for the attendance mailbox. Parents/guardians can leave a message that their student will be absent on a certain day and state the reason why they will be away.

Going to be away more than 3 days:

Vacations, hunting absences and extended absences of more than 3 days require a Prolonged Absence form to be completed. Students may pick this form up in the front office.  The form is taken to all teachers for work assignments that will be missed during the absence then  home for parents/guardians signature and back to the school for the principal's signature.


Reminder: If you move or your student moves please contact the school to update the Student database and set up new busing as required from the new location. Please note that it sometimes takes Tri-board several days to process a change in bus.